Monday, April 27, 2009

Scout Investiture

I guess that last week was a good week.

I played rugby 4 the 1st time, own in 2.4 blah blah blah...(you should really learn to play rugby.It rockz!!!!)

Well, the only thing that is worth writing about was the scouts investiture.It's when a scout is fully initiated into the worldwide brotherhood.Argh!Why must we put up with all these initiation rites!

Well, it went like this. After checking to see if our uniform was in order, we were issued our unit scarf. Then we proceeded to change before going 4 CCA photo-taking.I'm so tall that I had 2 stand wif the Sec. 4s.Afterwards, we proceeded 2 the chapel 4 the ceremony. It's essentially just agreeing 2 live by the scout law,hav the scarf put on , sayin the promise with a hand on the flag and saluting the unit.Onli trouble was that we had 2 do it 4 13 times(12 patrols and new teachers)

Our parents (who would'nt wanna come see their son's proud moment) saw a few exhibits b4 we went 2 the Lt 4 a talk.

Blah blah blah...

Ora Et Labora.BB








No comments:

Post a Comment