Yesterday was my 1st scout meeting.My Chinese teacher asked if I wanted 2 join Judo but I declined 'cause I felt that I am not suitable for Judo as I hav weak arms and can't throw.
We started off by breaking the flag,which is essentially untying a scout troop flag.Then we went into theclassroom,introduced ourselves and listened 2 all sorts of stuff about uniforms,patrols and wat not.After that,we went outside & tried 2 play that lame game "Dog and Bone" but it was stopped as it was getting very rough.However,we ended up playing "Kabadi" which ,in my opinion is much rougher.It involved bring a guy 2 the ground 2 make him go of the game while he tries 2 touch as many people as he can 2 make them go out as well.It was then followed by drill b4 the flag was lowered.
I really enjoyed the meeting but the bad thing was that I had 2 rush 2 tuition straight after!!!
Ora EtLabora,BB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment